This waterfront Villa is located in the Sunrise Cove community of Boracay Island. This villa overlooks Bulabog Beach, which is renowned for its Windsurfing and Kite Surfing. It is a short 10 minutes walk to White beach, near Boat Station 1 and D'Mall. This home is fully furnished. There is a stair going to the beach.
The frontage on the ocean is 35.3 meters or 116 feet.
This fine real estate property offers a sea view from every area and bedrooms. The Villa is 550 Square Meters. The land area is approximately 1,674 Square Meters with lots of green areas surrounding the Villa. There is a pool adjacent to the villa, with a magnificent view of the ocean.
The Master Bedroom (upper level) boasts a full dressing room with make-up table and mirror, en-suite bathroom with two sinks and a large shower (with a sea view). A high decorative cathedral type ceiling accents the spacious feel of the room. The wall to wall and floor to ceiling glass doors enhance the view of the ocean. There is also a terrace and ample sitting areas.
1. A large, modern kitchen, a breakfast bar, both with granite top, an elegant Al Fresco style Dining Room with stunning ocean view.
2. A large living room with decorative ceiling and wall to wall and floor to ceiling glass doors. A large deck wraps around the Living Room
3. A very private guest bedroom with bathroom, ocean view and private balcony.
The lower level consists of two apartments:
1. A small fully equipped staff apartment
2. A main large apartment with a kitchen and a very large Living/Dining room with a nice ocean view.
3. A large bathroom with shower and a Guest Room with sliding glass doors,a small balcony and ocean view.
On the same lower level, there is an attached garage, with double large metal doors.
Adjacent to the main entrance door, there is a fair size storage area (accessed from outside) which can be used to store a few motorbikes or bicycles. A fence surrounds the whole property. The whole property is nicely landscaped.
Adjacent to the house, there is a self contained concrete bunk, which houses a 25 KVA generator and and a voltage regulator.